Neff Equipment Repair and Support
MCC will repair virtually any Neff equipment to original factory condition
(or as close as as possible due to uncontrollable factors such as age,
etc.), and update units where applicable. Some circumstances may arise where a unit cannot be repaired. In these situations Neff will be consulted to see if a replacement unit may be purchased.
Generally, our repair policy is:
- Units will be accepted for repair and/or calibration ONLY with a valid RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) number. Call or e-mail to obtain an RMA # BEFORE sending equipment for repair.
- Standard return time is typically within 30 days, unless prior arrangements are made.
Some larger repair orders could take longer.
- Most repair prices quoted will be a standard price (parts and labor included), some older units may require time-and-materials pricing.
- Customers pay shipping to MCC LLC. For warranty repairs, MCC LLC pays return shipping costs. For non-warranty repairs, unless prior arrangements are made, we will pre-pay shipping and add the cost to the invoice.
- For known domestic customers, payment terms are "Net 30", for unfamiliar or foreign customers, payment terms are 100% in advance (including shipping) before any repair work is performed. We prefer return shipping to foreign customers to be 'Freight Collect'.
- Our shipping address for repairs is:
Michael Cruz Consulting LLC
245 W Garvey Ave. #513
Monterey Park, CA 91754